The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Help & Suggestions from MuchLoved Members » Ideas & help for other members of theCommunity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone recomend cruse?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote lauralou1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone recomend cruse?
    Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 9:27pm
Hello (used to be lauralou but forgot password)  My father died on the 8th of December 2008.  My parents were both divorced and remarried.  My stepmum does not really want to do her greiving with me, choosing her family.  My mum does not really want to talk about my dad either, the only time she does she constantly goes on about a will and has he made one!  So it is only really me and my sister.  Has anyone used cruse bereavet counselling service/groups what were they like?  I am currently taking sleeping tablets as all my thoughts come in dreams all night (as I am busy with the 4 children in the day) can anyone recomend anything else    that really helped them?  e.g walking, diary etc.  So to go on, but does anyone else suffer mood swings with their greif?  I was crying in Tescos today, then a few hours later shouting at my husband!!  Thanks Laura, your help is welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply