The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Help & Suggestions from MuchLoved Members » Ideas & help for other members of theCommunity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

main photo has vanished?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrsFrancis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: main photo has vanished?
    Posted: 10 Apr 2009 at 5:58pm
Help!!

I had 2 photos on my slideshow, but they weren't changing - one I added originally when I first created my tribute, then another one I just put on. so I deleted one of them, as it was the second one I'd added that i really wanted as the main photo on the homepage anyway.

now there is just a blank box on my homepage (it says the other photo is still in the gallery - its just not showing up on the homepage???)

was going to have a grand unveiling to his family tonight to see what they thought of the idea, but it'll look a bit pants now with no picture on!
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2009 at 6:42pm
Hi Sarah, go into your settings and go to your picture library  I think you would have to right click on the photo and it should give you the option of adding it to your homepage.
muchloved View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 2:31pm
Hi Mrs Francis

Can i check whether this issue has been resolved for you.
If not, please PM me or email support@muchloved.com

If you could include the name of your tribute site then i will take a look for you,

With regards,
jon
MuchLoved Support
 Post Reply Post Reply