The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » The MuchLoved Help Files » Browser and Computer Requirements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Experiencing a display problem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Experiencing a display problem?
    Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:48pm
If you experience any viewing problem, however small, please do let us know so we can investigate and resolve for you.

Drop us an email at webmaster@muchloved.com with a screenshot of the problem and let us know which browser and operating system you are using. We resond to any problems of this kind individually and thank you for your feedback here.

How do I send a screenshot?.....
If you ensure you have a blank word document open first, then make the tribute screen with the display issue your active window. Click 'Prt Screen' whilst holding down the shift button, then select your word document and right-click 'paste'. You should then have your screenshot pasted into your word document ready to save and send over to us as an email attachment.

Which browser am I?....
With your internet browser open and selected, look for the 'Help' option on the top menu bar of your browser. From its drop down box there will be an option 'About' which will tell you the name and version of your browser. e.g. Internet Explorer v. 9.0

Which operating system am i?...
From the 'Start' menu on your toolbar look for the 'Control Panel' choice and then 'Performance and Maintenance'.  There should then be an option 'System' which will provide your Operating System details  e.g. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

Edited by muchloved - 12 Mar 2012 at 11:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply