The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Media and Research Requests & New Initiatives » Research projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Research on emotions and stress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Research on emotions and stress
    Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 12:38pm
Hi everyone,
We've had a note from a Student at Teeside University looking into links between health and emotional well-being.

If you want to take part in her survey please see her message below:

My name is Judith and I am a health psychologist and PhD student at Teesside University.

In my project, I am exploring how emotions are linked to our health. There is some indication in the literature that stressful life experiences, for example bereavement, may be related to ones well-being.

I am currently looking for women in the UK to take part in an online emotional health programme I have developed. It consists of an 8 week programme designed to improve women's emotional health, and takes place on a web site specifically created for the project.

More information about the study can be found here on the project website:  www.emotional-health.net

OwensFisher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote OwensFisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:28am
Is there any updated plan about survey for 2012?

Edited by OwensFisher - 22 Mar 2012 at 9:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply