The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Media and Research Requests & New Initiatives » Archive Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A question for you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote test123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question for you!
    Posted: 07 Aug 2007 at 11:28am
a test reply to show an example avatar (the purple ribbon) on the left hand side

Edited by muchloved - 07 Aug 2007 at 11:30am
Tarryn View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tarryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2007 at 11:54am

i dont mind having the avatars, if theyr nto offensive then its ok with me :)

mandy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2007 at 1:07am
Hi Jon

Agree with Tarryn - and not distracting.  Maybe a function that the member can choose to enable/disable.

x
"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down to let us know that they are happy

http://jean.kipps.muchloved.com
KevF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KevF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2007 at 7:44am
Hi Jon & all 

Did you mean that you would expand on the option that you provide already (the ribbon) - like you did with the themes on the tributes?

Or that people would be able to choose any image they like for an Avatar?

I think that as long as you can maintain the calm and welcoming style that the site already has, then it would be a good idea.

Kind regards

Kevin

xxemmaxx View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2007 at 5:59pm
id like to add my own picture but cant seen to do it any tips ?? i like the ribbon but how do i add my own pic hppt dont seem to work need a browse link emx
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
Tarryn View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tarryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2007 at 6:35am

if u go to photobucket.com and get an account (its free) u can upload pics and it changes it into any link u need, like html for example.

hope this helps, i think thats how i did mine

take care

xxemmaxx View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2008 at 8:55pm
cheers tarryn
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
 Post Reply Post Reply