The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Help & Suggestions from MuchLoved Members » Have a Suggestion to make to the MuchLoved Team? » Suggested improvements for MuchLoved
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ADDITION TO MEMORIAL PAGE FOR CHRISTMAS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADDITION TO MEMORIAL PAGE FOR CHRISTMAS
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:02pm
Dear Muchloved

Firstly we Ian Marion and Alistair  send our heartfelt thanks for all the work you and all your moderators carry out on our behalf at this truly amazing site..

I do not know if this suggestion of ours can be accomodated but if not we understand fully and have no problem with any reply you give to us.
We were wondering if at this special time as we near Christmas if it would be possible to have some facility to add an additional icon on the Home page of each memorial..Say just a candle with some holly or whatever you could accomodate which could be placed on the page at the discretion of whoever is the guardian of the particular memorial..Please realise we are only asking if this is possible but if it is not we are happy to have made the suggestion

Your Faithfully IAN (DISILAIN) MARION ALISTAIR 
DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 10:04pm
Dear friends

I hope my post is not taken as a complaint or problem of any kind ..we were wondering if it was possible to make the pictures we place o n say the home page a bit larger to fill the page as there seems to be space available to do so..No worries if this is not possible to do but if it could be done we would be most gratefull

Ian Marion Alistair
muchloved View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 5:34pm
Hi,

This isn't possible at the moment I'm afraid, partly to accomodate an array of different screen sizes and resolutions and also because when pictures are uploaded onto the tribute they are stored in a certain size - If this was enlarged it would lead to pixellation and so look a bit fuzzy.

Having said that, as more and more people store & use higher resolution pictures we may soon be able to enable larger pictures on the slideshow at least. I'll make a note for the technical team.

Some other (better!) news - We will be enabling new xmas candles so your last request from Dec 2010 I just spotted when reading this chain is happening this year.

With best regards, jon

Edited by muchloved - 18 Oct 2012 at 5:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply