The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Inviting members of the community to visit your tribute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My wife's tribute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Russ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wife's tribute
    Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 12:46am
Originally posted by IanH

Hi Russ,
          I had a look at the video film yesterday....it really is beautiful.
Although I have a lot of film of my life together with Wend and of our wedding day, I still haven't been able to summon up the courage to watch it. I still feel it is too soon for me. Am I being a coward ? I don't know but I am just afraid of being even more hurt than I already am.
Anyway Russ, It is good to hear from you again after so long.
Keep in touch my friend,
God Bless,
Ian

No, you're not a coward. When I made my tribute to Katherine last summer, it had been five years since I lost her. It was harder to do than I thought it would be, going through all the pictures and writing our story.  It was like living the loss over again. I don't think I would have been able to do it if I had tried a couple of years ago. It was hard enough after five years.

You'll be ready to do certain things in your own time. Don't push it if you don't feel ready, and don't be hard on yourself if that time hasn't come yet. It will, when it's right. Until then, just go with what you feel and you'll do fine.

Ian and Marion, thank you for your contributions.

sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 11:26pm
Hi russ, nice to hear from you again, we're always here to talk when needed. I dont think a time limit can be put on anyones grief, be it  5 years, 10 whatever.we all have our own way of dealing with the pain and remembering our lost loved ones.
take care russ
much love sheila xx
to the moon and back. my beautiful brown eyed boy
Russ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Russ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 5:28am
Thanks, Sheila.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12