The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Hello, I'm new here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I'M NEW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote carol anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'M NEW
    Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 2:14pm
My wonderful husband died nearly 5 weeks ago, and I miss him so very much, but still feel his presence about the place, we did everything together although for the  last 5 years we didn't go anywhere much because of my agrophobia so he did all the things that needed to be done, like the shopping, thank  goodness for online shopping, it's so quiet here now, wish he could walk in the door now, so glad he's not suffering any more which he did in the end, some days can't stop crying, makes me wonder if I will ever be the same again.  
                                                                                  Cry
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 7:42pm
Hello Carol,

firstly let me say welcome to the Muchloved site, although I am so sorry you have had to find your way here. I have been a member of Muchloved since I lost my darling wife in 2008. It is only through the love and support of the other members here on this site that I have managed to move forward and try to come to terms with my loss. This is a place where there will always be someone who understands what you are going through because we have all been through it as well. Many of us are still grieving  for our loved ones but with the help of others, we manage to live day to day as our loved ones would have wished.Please don't be hard on yourself. Even though it will be three years this month since I lost my Wend, I still cry. It is not unnatural. There is no set time for grieving. Some will come to terms with the sense of loss quicker than others, we are all different. What binds us together though is the the pain of losing a loved one and that feeling that life can never be the same again. Life WILL never be the same again, but there is a life still to be lived. I know that your wonderful husband will still be close to you, that is why you can still feel his presence. Like you I wish my Wend could walk in the door again, but I wouldn't wish the pain on her again for one minute. If it helps you. you are welcome to have a look at my Tribute to my darling Wend. You will find it at www.wend.muchloved.com   One day you may feel that you might also like to build a tribute to your lovely husband.It certainly helped me make sense of things. You will always have a friend here Carol. Keep in touch. God Bless

Your friend,
Ian
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 8:27pm
Hi carol, so sorry to hear of your devastating loss of your dear husband. As Ian has said there will always be someone here that you can talk to when you feel you need to offload how your'e feeling, and to deal with your grief. I havent lost a partner but have suffered the loss of parent, my sister and brother and my darling son thomas, so I can so relate to that feeling of loss.
take care carol
much love sheila xx
to the moon and back. my beautiful brown eyed boy
lynn2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lynn2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 9:46pm
sorry to hear of your loss like u i lost my husband 4 weeks ago and somedays i find it hard and feeling the loss too take care carol
from lynn
carol anne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carol anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 10:01am
Thank you for your replies, it is so hard when you have had someone there for you, especially in the bad times, and for 40 odd years, and now you have to go it alone. Ian that is a lovely tribute to your wife Wend.

IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 3:08pm
Hi Carol,
           I know how hard it can be, but you don't have to go it totally alone. We are here for you as well as each other.
Post as often as you like, someone will always reply.
God Bless,
Ian
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

TrudyGowan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TrudyGowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 8:59am
Hi Carol,so sorry for your loss,I am deeply distresed at this time too, I lost my darling mum 7 weeks ago,and cannot deal with her loss, I feel so alone in my grief,although my husband is supporting me he has no idea what else to do, I hav ecried everyday since the 24th Sept and am not coping at all,so sorry again for your loss xxxx
TrudyGowan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TrudyGowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 9:11am
Hi there, sorry I am not sure if I am posting this in the right way,but I am desperate for someone to talk to, I lost my darling mum 7 weeks ago and simplt cannot cope and feel so alone in my grief,please can anyone help me as you have had losses too 
lynn2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lynn2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 9:56pm
like u trudy i lost my husband though a stroke on the 17th of october this year some days i find it hard and sit crying other days im fine it takes time but u will always have her in your heart she will be with u when u need her to be talk to people on here that have lost someone u are not alone 

DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 10:38pm
Hello Trudy

Having also lost our dear Mum and Dad we can relate to what you say, everything we have become is part of what our cherished parents taught us and the unconditional love they always gave, many times we relied on the great experience of things they had dealt with during their lifetime....We too cry so many times even though  some time has passed for us. But although at these times it seems we can never accept these lossesand  your hurt will get less although we can never be the same  we learn to live  with the acceptance of our loss...You will find many kind people here and we all have lost someone so very precious but you can post here anytime and someone will reply from the heart..

Marion Ian...Cheryl's Mum Dad

Our wee lassie    >>>>                   http://cheryl.hamilton.muchloved.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>