The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Hello, I'm new here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

just joined today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote bizzybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just joined today
    Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:40pm
hello everyone. I just joined muchloved today. I lost my lovely husband almost 4 years ago and am just starting to learn to live with the pain. I'm hoping by being here I can not only share my thoughts and feelings with people who understand what it's like, but that I can also maybe give some support to people who are more recently bereaved.
DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:36pm
Hello Dawn

We would like to welcome you to this special place where all of us are going through the loss of ones so very dear to us...Like you we too have just passed the three year s since losing our precious wee lass, as you say living with the pain is all we can ask now.  We can just imagine the many times like ourselves when nothing really seems to matter anymore, so much of lifes brightmness left with our loved ones..So we hope you stay here on this special site where like us you will make so many lovely and caring friends..This has been such a lifeline to us when so many times we just despair and only with the kindness of words from so may dear friends makes us realise we are never alone..Wesend our prayers and thoughts to you and not least your dear husband..Marion Ian
This is our beautifull girl we cry a million tears for     >>>  http://cheryl.hamilton.muchloved.com 
bizzybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bizzybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:07pm
thank you for your lovely welcoming message. I look forward to making some good friends here and to sharing good times and not so good times with you all.xx
DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:23pm
Hello again Dawn

I am sure you will soon have many replies from so many of our old friends here..As I already said this Muchloved Place has been so much help to us three at so many times when we just feel there is no where else to turn and so we have been here since losing the proudest part of our lives...Not many close family or friends talk of your lovely girl now as if what is done is done but for us our hearts still break at the thought off all the time these lovely souls were never given..Only here at Muchloved is our girls name mentioned as her birthdays and anniversary days come round..What a price we all pay for having loved them so ...

sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 10:46pm
hi bizzybee, welcome to ml, so sorry for your loss I hope you gain many friends here as I have done.
come on here whenever to rant and rave, talk or just to say Hi, it always helps. as you become familiar with everyone you open up a little more and share your personal story and then people can respond.
take care, much love sheila xxx
to the moon and back. my beautiful brown eyed boy
shellsrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote shellsrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 9:39pm
Hi Dawn,

I would also like to welcome you to Muchloved. I also lost my husband, Jerry, over 3 years ago. I hope you find this site to be as helpful as I have found it to be. Even though it is over 3 years since I lost him, it still feels like yesterday a lot of the time and I still find myself talking to him and wishing he would just come home in the evenings. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but the pain is always going to be there, I think.

The wonderful folks on this site have been such a blessing, and I consider so many to be friends. I hope you will find comfort and healing here, Dawn.

Love and hugs,
Michelle xxx
Think good thoughts and be peaceful-Missing you so much, my Jerry
Me of We View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Me of We Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 3:59am
Welcome,
        I have only been here a little while also. My husband passed away 3 months ago, yesterday. Everyone here has been very kind and their words are healing, helpful and understanding. Being understood means so much. Sending warm thoughts and hugs your way.
Anne
 Post Reply Post Reply