The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » A place to go for a chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling lonely and down

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote sueblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling lonely and down
    Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 6:19pm
Hi Jan
Its funny, I was just thinking that my best part of the day is going to bed !  A friend recently moved into a new place and invited me over adding that I could stay the night.  I made several excuses as I could not bear to sleep anywhere else at the moment.   She must have thought I was being very anti social but I feel near Andrew here despite the solitude.  You are also right about the weather, we had alot of snow over the weekend and I managed to fall over out the back.  It was quite a gentle fall as I felt myself going and relaxed into a heap in the snow.  He used to say to me the winter was the hardest time when you pack in work - I think I could have withstood it with him for company but on your own is another matter. 
Thinking of everybody out there in the same boat - just keep doing the next thing.
Love, Sue
janms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote janms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 10:18pm
Hi Sue
Just a message to say I hope you don't have too many bruises after that fall.  We must take extra care of ourselves now, being alone.  I know what you mean about not wanting to be anywhere else.  Of course, I'm a bit further along the road but I very rarely stay away from home.  Not being morbid but I have Andy's ashes here - I want to be here to keep them safe and I find it reassuring somehow.  I've just done a hot water bottle so am off to my favourite place!  Look after yourself.  Jan x
My Andy - I'll be with you when the roses bloom again.

...I love you Andy darling - don't forget.
kathcov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kathcov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 10:39pm
 its of a night time i feel alone most as once as my dis abled son is settled down the house fills empty
 ialso have my dereks ashes here and it help when i say good night to him the snow is clearing up here in kent but its coldout there goodnight god bless kathy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12