The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with the loss of your Child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Darling Joanne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Darling Joanne
    Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 7:45am
Hi Sheila,
             thinking of you today on your darling Joannes' birthday.
God Bless,
Ian
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

shellsrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote shellsrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 9:31pm
Also thinking of you today, Sheila, and sending thoughts of comfort.

Hugs,
Michelle xx
Think good thoughts and be peaceful-Missing you so much, my Jerry
jobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:13pm
Thank you all so much - Thursday was a very difficult day as is every day. We had some friends & family round and released some balloons and lit some chinese lanterns, it was very emotional! Joanne loved birthdays, she was still somewhat childlike in her ways and she got so much pleasure out of celebrating any occasions. Do feel my close friends and family are now expecting me to 'try and get back to some sort of normality' - really don't feel like any of them understand the deep deep pain and loss I have - this me is now the norm!! Find it so hard to get them to realise but also know that unless you have experienced this level of grief that you would not understand and I pray that they don't. Although I know they all mean well they want me the way I was, I know I never will be. I have another wonderful daughter and a fab grandson but they do not take the place of Joanne, they never will. A part of me died with Jo and that part will always be hers!! I have found this site sooo helpful, reading about others and how they are coping, the poems and readings have also helped.  Thank you all - much love Sheila  xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12