The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with the loss of your Partner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

No Spring This Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote lynn2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Spring This Year
    Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:49pm
thanks ann sorry to hear about your loss i think its hard for the first year as u realise hes not coming though the door  and he not there when u need him to give u a cuddle and say its going to be alright when u know its not i miss him so much yes it is good to find people that have lost someone and u can talk to them from lynn
Me of We View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Me of We Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:20am
Yes Lynn, It is SO MUCH the cuddles and hugs and just being here that breaks my heart every day. I have been on such crying "jags" as he would say, for the last few days. I have gone to the ladies' romm at work just to cry, overwhelmed again and again by my loss. I did think yesterday and I remembered how sick he was and he told be that he was dying and that he had to go. He looked up to me for reassurance that that was "ok" and I told him that it was. He needed to hear that because his lungs just couldn't work anymore and he really didn't want to leave me. So I know that I can't be unconsolable for always but some days I just can't see through this shroud of dispair. I have to somehow be able to live differently, but still live. I have children and grandchildren who need me and love me. He would want me to be happy. I appreciate the understanding of eneryone here at ML. .....because I need that understanding now and I don't know anywhere else to find it.

Anne
shellsrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote shellsrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 4:24pm
Dear Anne,

It is very early days for you, to be sure. Allow yourself the time you need to feel all these different feelings, for it does take time, and it differs for everyone. There are no rules or guidelines on how to get through this loss. You are most definitely among those who understand and support you, no matter what you are feeling at any given moment.

Sending you loads of love,
Michelle xxx
Think good thoughts and be peaceful-Missing you so much, my Jerry
lynn2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lynn2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 2:01pm
i too have days where i cant stop crying u where lucky to say it was ok to let him go i didnt he was in a comer and he woke me up at 130 to get me to ask what they where doing to him he asked to to get them to stop and to let him go he was asking me to speake for him he had enough and as soon as he know he was going his hight tempure went down and his heart went down too so he new what was going on as he was asking me to let him go and that was the hardest think for me to do as he just gave up in the end 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12