The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with the loss of your Child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

.Lost my son he was only 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .Lost my son he was only 21
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:34pm
Thanks Ian, been not to bad a day, got one of the lads from JPs regiment up from newcastle with his wife they are staying overnight, so that has kept me busy today.  Less time to sit around feeling sorry for myself.    How are you Ian ?  stupid question really, but hopefully a little better than you were a few months ago, this road we are on is so hard just wish sometimes we could just choose to get of it, but that is not a choice we have, we have responsibilities that keep us here.
                                            Take care Ian,  lots of love   Phyllis xxxx
sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 10:35pm
Hi phyliss, only just seen your post, didnt realise it was jp's anniversary, my heart and thoughts are with you, I know how it feels,
much love sheila xx
to the moon and back. my beautiful brown eyed boy
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:03pm

Another Mothers Day without you here,  missed you JP.     Loads of Love,  MUM  xxxxxxxxxxxx 

DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 10:56pm
Hi Phyllis

How sorry we are to be late on this very special day for your precious young man, but nevertheless we send our hugs and strength to you today. I am sure your dear young man will be sending his love to such a special lady as yourself. We realise  our lives without these precious hearts can never be the same as it once was. But your example of how long you have kept the memory of this young man gives hope to so many of us to be as strong and constant as you have been in your love for your dear son JP.

Cheryl's Mum got up this morning and unlike our normal week we always light the candle beside Cheryl on a Friday night ,today was different when I saw Mum had lit her candle first thing in the morning.
She got no card from her bestest pal today no lovely words that always made her smile, she always loved to read the card and hand it to me with a bit of a tear in her eye then put away in a drawer beside all the others, I did think of buying a card but could not decide if it would hurt rather than help so I took her for lunch and actually spent a few quid..who says we Scotties are mean...lol

So we send our love and hugs to you today and we will remember your precious young man with love
MARION IAN
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 1:15pm
Thanks Ian,& Marion,  I haven't been on here as much as I haven't been so well since the start of the year, but hopefully they will find out soon what the problem is, waiting on more results so hopefully they will have some answers this week.   Hope you are both well,
                                                        Thinking of you both,   lots of love     Phyllis  xxx   
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:15pm
Well Son, it has finally arrived, your sisters wedding day tomorrow, can't help thinking you should have been walking her down the aisle, but physically that cannot be but I know that you will be walking with her and your brother as he walks her down the aisle, I know it will be an emotional day but hopefully everthing will go ok, and maybe you could in some way just let us know you are there, ( no nasty pranks though,) lol.  be gentle with your sister for a change. 
   My thoughts will be with you,   Love you ,      MUM xxxxxx 
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:54pm
Hi Phyllis,
             I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow. I am sure JP will be there with you and watching everything. He wouldn't miss it !!
God Bless you and your lovely boy,
Your friend always,
Ian xx 
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:30pm
Thanks Ian , wedding went really well yesterday, the only thing that was wrong was the weather it was heavy rain all day it never let up for a minute so no outside photos except arriving and leaving church, but it was a great day and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, I just kept myself busy with the kids, less time to think about those that weren't there,
Arlene's  partner also lost a brother of 16yrs old and a sister of 17yrs old so the speeches were a bit emotional.   Arlene's 2 kids surprised everyone by getting up one at a time and doing a speech each, there wasn't a dry eye in the place, they are only 7 & 11yrs old and they wrote them themselves without telling anyone, I nearly lost it then.  Anyway it is over now so back to some normality I hope.
Hope you are well Ian,   love  Phyllis   x 
sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 10:00pm
Hi phyllis, glad the wedding went well, sorry only just posting on it but been away for a week in devon with the kids and when I got back I couldnt access ml for some strange reason ! I'm sure your daughter looked beautiful and JP would have been watching her and feeling so proud of his sister. take care,
much love
sheila xxx
to the moon and back. my beautiful brown eyed boy
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 12:22am
this was taken at the wedding, a lot of photos taken by other people have these orbs in them to any rational explanation anyone.
Photo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>