The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Inviting members of the community to visit your tribute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please visit Wend - www.wend.muchloved.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please visit Wend - www.wend.muchloved.com
    Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 8:15am
My Darling Wend...today would have been our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Where have the years gone my love ? I still remember our wedding day so vividly. It was the happiest day of my life and made me so proud and honoured to be your husband. Now my life is one of loneliness and emptiness.....As always, I went to the Downs this morning and laid a red rose in your memory at your favourite spot....I wiill never stop loving you my darling. You will always be in my heart and thoughts. Today, tomorrow and always my love...
your ever loving husband, Ian XXXX
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 8:21am
8 years ago today my darling.....8 years since you were taken from us and left us behind to grieve your loss. Our lives have been so empty and lonely without you my love. Part of me died with you that evening darling and I will never be the same again. I can never love again because you will always own my heart my love. I long for the day we will be reunited sweetheart and I will be able to  look into your beautiful blue eyes once again. Please watch over me always darling...Ian xxxx
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789