The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Inviting members of the community to visit your tribute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please visit Wend - www.wend.muchloved.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please visit Wend - www.wend.muchloved.com
    Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:42am

I have just created a memorial site to my darling wife Wend. I believe it takes a couple of days for the site to be 'authenticated'. Please take time to visit my beautiful girl at  www.wend.muchloved.com

God bless,

Ian

Edited by IanH - 28 Jan 2010 at 1:32pm
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

Woodstock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Woodstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:33pm
Hi Ian
 I will try again later

Carol

Edited by Woodstock - 04 May 2009 at 12:36pm
Henry John Edwards "Forever in our hearts."
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 4:52pm
Hi Ian I would just like to welcome you to much loved and to say how sorry I am for your loss, please feel free to leave a post anytime or join in any of the others, we are all here to support one another and will do all we can to help, I have tried to visit your wifes site but it is set at private, if you go on her home page and go to the bottom right hand corner go in to settings you can change it to public there if you want people to view it.
                                                                            Phyllis x 
jules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 5:29pm
hi ian ,welcome 2 much loved....sorry for ur terrible loss,will have a look at ur wifes page..take care luv jules xxxits still private ian...

Edited by jules - 04 May 2009 at 5:30pm
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 5:46pm
Hi Carol, Phyllis and Jules,
             sorry but a bit new to all this. Have requested Wends' tribute to be 'public' and understand this may take a couple of days. Apologies for my technical ignorance !
Best wishes, IanH
jules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:45am
thats ok ian,am still really new 2 this as well only had my computer since feb....take care luv j xxx
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 3:54pm
Hi Ian , Wendy's tribute is still coming up as being private, have you changed it in the settings on your home page ? if you have let me know and I will let ML know and see if they can fix it.   Phyllis  xx

Edited by Phyllis - 05 May 2009 at 3:55pm
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 4:04pm
Hello Phyllis,
                 yes, I went into the settings and marked the tribute to be made public. I received an email from muchloved/support stating they had received my upgrade request. Have I done something wrong ??
Lots of love,
Ian
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 4:08pm
Hi Ian , no you haven't done anything wrong, sometimes it is done straight away and sometimes it takes a bit longer, as long as ML has aknowledged it , it should be changed soon.   Phyllis  x
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 4:16pm
Phyllis, could you tell me, how will I know when the tribute becomes public ? Sorry to be so thick but this is all a bit new to me.
Ian X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>