The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

murder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bens Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: murder
    Posted: 04 Jun 2007 at 8:08pm
My son was murdered by the babysitter 10 years ago , and ever since then , people have told me , "Well , you are not the only one" ok , well , so far , I am the only one I have ever known for that to happen to....... It would be nice to have a friend who knows how I feel.......
Moms talk about their fears all the time , and understandably , but they forget who they are talking to....... A mom of a murdered child !!! Im like , ARE U KIDDING ME ???? RU REALLY TALKING TO ME ABOUT BRONCHITIS and your fear of your child not walking at the appropriate age ????? OK !!!!!!! Anyone here know what I am talking about ??????
nbabybluew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nbabybluew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2007 at 6:48pm
I cant imagine dealing with the pain that you deal with, however i lost my son to SIDS 5 years ago. he was 3 months when he passed. when the hospital took his blood they told me that he had alcohol in his blood and my son had been with his auntie earlier that day, i freaked out that she had hurt my baby boy and i drove to her house and was going going to do something really bad and right when i walked into the house the hospital called me telling me that they had made a mistake and my son did not have alcohol in his blood. i read all the stories about how a babysitter or father or family member or even a stupid mother hurt a child somehow or even killed a child and i think about the mom and wonder how in the hell does she have the strength to not kill the person that hurt their baby. i lost my mind when my son died but i thank God that he took him without letting anyone ever hurt him..I know what you mean when you say that people talk to you about the normal fears that moms have when there child is sick or goes to school and stuff..like last week my God Daughter started 1st grade and her mom called me crying that her baby was growing up..i almost lost my mind thinking of how she was acting. i wish i could have seen my baby boy start school. this year he would be in kindergarden and it bothers me that anyone would tell me things like that when i never got the opportunity to even see him get teeth or crawl or walk or do any of the small things.
I look forward to talking to you
Nicole
leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 8:14am
I do, althought it was my father who was murdred four years ago. I feel like you, no one seems to understands the effects a murder has on the family.
My thoughts are with you. xx
Carm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 7:46am
I'm dealing with the murder of my fiance' in January of this year.  The effect it has on my entire being has been devastating.  I don't know what it's like to lose a child to murder and I pray I never find out.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and despite what people say, you never "get over it"! 
lencol1@hotmail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lencol1@hotmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2007 at 10:50am
i know just how you feel ,people just don't have a clue how we feel ,im here now looking for my sons killers ,no help from the embassy ,the police here are being paid off ,2 weeks ago they shot at me tried to kill me ,i got my own investigation team working on it ,we now know just what went down ,and the same guy is linked to 10 other murders and is still walking around here ,the local police in his area have been looking for me ,i now have to move from here and find another place ,i have just come from the cem ,i could not even bring my son home ,but im here for justice ,will i post again ,if i make it out of here .
colin.
http://elton-cunliffe.muchloved.com
Carm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2007 at 8:44am
I'm sorry for your pain and loss.  At least they have the person in custody that murdered my fiance', and now he's trying to cop a plea.  My fiance's murder was caught on video tape.  I pray that the people involved in son's murder are all brought to justice and soon.  My fiance is buried in another state so I can't go to the cemetary like I want to but I did go the week before our birthdays, I sat there and cried and read and laughed and cried some more and I thought that would help me but the pain won't stop and the tears are still falling.
mandy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2007 at 11:11am
Hi Carm

Thinking of you.  Sending a big big cyber hug your way

Love  mandy xx
Justin's Mom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Justin's Mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2007 at 8:18am
I am so sorry to all of you for your losses.
I do understand,  I lost my son only 5 wks ago. He was 25, he was shot at close range.  Suspect still at large.  He was my only son,  and very very special to me and all who loved him. He was married for only 16 months and has a baby girl that turned 2 last Sunday. He didn't make it to his daughter's 2nd birthday !

Here is the site I started just last night.
http://justin.muchloved.com/app/?

And here is his guest book from his obit. It shows how loved he was.
http://www.legacy.com/Dispatch/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=97405343
GreatScott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GreatScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 2:14am

Hey Ben's Mama, I'm sorry to say that i now know what you are talking about, my 22 year old son was murdered this year on Sept 15th by two sub humans who set him up and beat him with a bat- I've never known sadness till now- what a horriffic life to live. No one should have to know this pain-it's indescribable- peace..scott

wess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:26pm
hi every one I have been reading your accounts of the loved ones you have lost, and i feel your loneliness dispair and and anger could go on about feelings, my daughter was murderd in 2007 and your all right no one understands even those that are nearest to you. i get the impression that people think i am over the death of my daughter, and that could not be further from the truth I want to sream at the top of my voice and let the whole world know that i love my daughter and miss and want her back..... its so fustrating. we have my daughters son living with us he was 10 months old when his mum was taken away, and i get comments like you are so lucky you have your grandson, and maybe i am but i dont feel lucky, yes my grandson has been a great help to me and i love him to bits but i love my daughter more and always will. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>