The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

murder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote camahug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: murder
    Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 3:10pm
I am sorry to hear about your daughter and peoples attitude towards death. Until they also have been on this journey they will never know that the pain and sadness never leaves.
Carol x
My darling I will never forget you and always love you.I am missing you so much. Sweet Dreams Baby x
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 12:20am
Hi Wess, I am so sorry that you lost your daughter in such an awful way, I can't begin to imagine the pain and anger you must be feeling,  My son was killed in traffic accident,  him and his friend had accepted a lift from another lad in their regiment who was well known for driving at speed, five minutes after getting into the car they were stopped by the German police and the driver was warned about his speed but unfortunately was allowed to carry on, 2 minutes later he took a bend at between 80 & 100 kph. and collided with an articulated lorry all 3 boys died at the scene, I know he did not set out to kill my son but I know how angry I would have been had he survived and my son didn't.  I know that at this moment it will be difficult to think of your daughter without the way she died overtaking your thoughts, it took many years before I could picture my son anyway other than being trapped in that car, but with the passage of time the way they died becomes less of an issue, and it's more just the fact that they have gone that becomes your every waking thought.
As for other people, people don't mean to hurt or offend us, they just truly don't understand the nightmare a parent lives in when they lose a child, and how could they, nobody could imagine this unless it has happened to them, sadly for us the world moves on and we are left behind, we become stranded in time, because the day our child died part of our lifes came to an abrupt halt, and like you I felt like screaming but it would make no difference, people just don't know how to deal with a grieving parent so rather than face them it is easier to avoid them, it is when something like this happens that you find out who your true friends are, and they are few.  I now have 2 grandchildren since my son died and I thank god everyday for them they give me a reason to get up in the morning, but they can never fill that hole that losing my son left in my heart.
                                          Take care,   love  Phyllis  xx      

Edited by Phyllis - 02 Mar 2010 at 12:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12