The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

my brother my friend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote nessathree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my brother my friend
    Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 5:29pm

It's been 2 weeks since my youngest brother died he was murdered by his so called friend who pushed him down a flight of concreat steps in flats he then left him there and went back into his flat. it was,nt until a female walked up the steps and see him lying there and called the ambulance at 11.10pm approx when the paramedics arrived to the flats they could'nt get no response from him and rushed him up to the Banbury ICU where he slipped into a coma and was put on a life support machine the next afternoon he was taken for a brain stem test and we as his family was waiting for the the results we was then told by the doctor he had activity in his brain at least we had some hope. The following day 10th march they repeated the same test again and the results came back as no activity at all and he was prenounced brain dead we were all absolutly devastated and could believe what we was just told. As a family we were then asked if we wanted to see Paul for the last time with or without all the tubes and we decided we wanted to see him as the way we remembered him without the tubes that was very a very hard thing to do as he was still warm. We are all absolutely devastated at the loss of Paul as he was still of a young age just 25 years and we still can't believe he is gone from our lives but never ever from our hearts or minds. 4 months on and we still are in utter shock and we can not truely accept that Paul has gone forever each time we go to Pauls grave we always say the same thing he should'nt be there he should be here with us as a family we have stll got to face that dreaded day when we go through the trail which is in November this year which could last as long as 2 weeks but its something we are going to face as a family one thing for sure i hope is that he goes down for what he did to my little brother Paul Leon who i truely love and miss every single day as he was my playmate as we were growing up i'll always have thoughts amd memories of him my head forever

Edited by nessathree - 10 Jul 2010 at 9:14pm
My darling lil brother Paul Leon i'll never ever forget you
sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 12:21am
hI, HAVE JUST READ YOUR POST, I ONLY JOINED IN DECEMBER SO AM STILL FINDING MY WAY ROUND THE FORUM. AM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER. I CAN SO RELATE TO YOU AND WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH. MY DARLING SON TOM SUFFERED A SIMILAR FATE. WE WATCHED HIM AT THE HOSPITAL AFTER RECEIVING THE DEVASTATING NEWS FROM A POLICEMAN AT MY DOOR TELLING US HE WAS IN INTENSIVE CARE, WIRED UP TO A VENTILATOR AND LIKE YOU TWO TESTS WERE CARRIED OUT BUT IN TOMS CASE NO ACTIFITY WAS FOUND AT ALL. HIS INJURIES WERE APPALLING, TO UPSETTING TO PUT ONTO THIS SITE. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOOK UPON THE THE ONE YOU LOVE, IN THAT INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AND FEEL SO UTTERLY HELPLESS. WE HAVE NEVER HAD CLOSURE FOR TOMS DEATH EVEN THOUGH THE POLICE SAID THEY KNOW WHO DID IT, BUT IT CAN'T BE PROVEN. EVEN HIS DEATH WAS'NT PEACEFUL, WE IMAGINE THAT WHEN THE LIFE SUPPORT IS SWITCHED OFF THAT THEY JUST SLIP AWAY, BUT IN TOMS CASE WE STILL WERNT ALLOWED IN TO BE WITH HIM AS HE SUFFERED TWO MASSIVE HEARTATTACKS. I HAD ASKED THEM TO BRING ME IN AFTER TURNING THE MACHINE OFF, HE WAS MY BABY AND I SAID I WAS THERE WHEN HE CAME INTO THIS WORLD, AND WANTED TO HOLD HIM AS HE LEFT IT. THEY SAID IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO DISTRESSING TO HAVE HAD ME IN THE ROOM AS THEY TURNED OFF THE VENTILATOR, MY SON HAD JUST DIED AT THE HANDS OF ANOTHER ? HOW MUCH MORE DISTRESS DID THEY THINK THAT WOULD CAUSE. FELT CHEATED AND ROBBED OF THOSE PRECIOUS LAST SECONDS WITH MY DARLING SON. YOU KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BROTHER ALIVE, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU
LOVE SHEILA X
 Post Reply Post Reply