The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

maureen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote maureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: maureen
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:30am

hello im new to this. i lost my daughter 5 yrs ago infact she was taken from me she got murdered.

camahug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote camahug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 11:58am
Hi Maureen
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. You will get a lot of support here as we all know the sadness of loosing someone precious. Post any time there is usually someone about who will try and help
Carol x
My darling I will never forget you and always love you.I am missing you so much. Sweet Dreams Baby x
nessathree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nessathree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:00pm
hi Maureen i am so sorry for your loss
memo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote memo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 3:35am
thank you im new to this ive just came on after a few months i just didnt no where to start ive just found it again and would like to be able to talk to others who have or is still going through what i have gone through even try to help others 
DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 1:43pm
Dear Maureen we were terribly saddened to read your post, five years ago ???time makes no difference to losing a child the loss and hurt is never ending..All we who have lost a child can do like other loss is to keep on going which you have managed to do,we do however do not underestimate how much pain you will have suffered to even reach this point in time .To lose your precious girl in this way must be the hardest experience anyone must deal with. How anyone can take a life is beyond our understanding and to be the life of a child is even more than most of us can comprehend.We too lost our girl just approaching 28 months and not a day passes without her smiling face bringing a tear,watching television a song on the radio and we are like hopeless children with tears we try to hide.Please keep on this special place for we know you will make friends who will understand the hurt you are going through. That is the reason we will always stay here to keep in touch with special friends we have only met through these pages..We send our deepest sympathy and will say a prayer for you and your precious girl .Mum Dad Alistair

Edited by DISILAIN - 03 Mar 2011 at 1:44pm
sheila54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sheila54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 11:38pm
Hi Maureen, so saddned to read your post, it screams listen to me !!! have you had support since your daughter died ? you need talk about your grief. I made a big mistake when my 18 year old son Thomas was murdered 10 years ago, I closed myself off, wouldnt listen to anyone. took a long time to hear what was being said. my grief is endless but I can control it.
much love
sheila xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply