The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » A place to go for a chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem
    Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:06am
There seems to be a problem with some people getting on to the site and others are having problems getting on to their tributes, there seems to be some kind of "server error" I have notified Jon by e-mail so  hopefully things will be back to normal soon.     Phyllis,   xxx
muchloved View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:25pm
Hi everyone,

Just confirming that we are back up and sorry for the extended downtime.

The problem relates to the fact that we've been getting more visitors and usage recently and our current server is beginning to struggle, so we are planning on a new server upgrade although this can't happen immediately.

In the meantime we are running a bit close on memory space limits and this triggered the problem yesterday - annoyingly just at the beginning of the Bank Holiday which delayed the technical response a while.

We're keeping a close eye until the server upgrade is possible and apologies once more for the downtime,

Regards, jon
Declan's_mummy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Declan's_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:44pm
Hi

it took me a few times to log on too today, or was that just cos I haven't logged on for a while?

x
While we try and teach our children about life, its them who teach us what life is all about!Miss you so much Declan
http://declan.marnell.muchloved.com
Simmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Simmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by muchloved

Hi everyone,

Just confirming that we are back up and sorry for the extended downtime.

The problem relates to the fact that we've been getting more visitors from Goog plus you can buy phen375 here and usage recently and our current server is beginning to struggle, so we are planning on a new server upgrade although this can't happen immediately.

In the meantime we are running a bit close on memory space limits and this triggered the problem yesterday - annoyingly just at the beginning of the Bank Holiday which delayed the technical response a while.

We're keeping a close eye until the server upgrade is possible and apologies once more for the downtime,

Regards, jon

Just thought I'd let you know I saw a "server error" on this site earlier for about 30 minutes but everything seems to be working now.

Edited by Simmy - 21 Oct 2016 at 2:58pm
ClaireEllison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ClaireEllison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 4:17pm
My mom doesn't care about my weight, I can't go walking by myself because I'll get in trouble. I know i'm going to die, and i'm honestly so scared for my life. http://adeleweightloss.com/ Adele Weight Loss Secrets She knows I need to lose weight, but she doesn't care. I can't be healthy because she buys the food in the house.WHAT CAN I DO TELL ME FRIENDS ?

Edited by ClaireEllison - 23 Jan 2017 at 9:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply