The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi am new here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote dina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi am new here
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:57am
Hi just found this  site  looks good i lost my brother nrly 6 yrs ago just looking for  others to talk and  chat too
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 6:52pm
Hi Diane, welcome to much loved, I am so sorry for your loss,  everyone here understands what it is like to have loss in their lifes, so please feel free to leave a post anytime and someone will get back to you as soon as it is picked up, the forum is pretty quiet at the moment, so please don't feel you are being ignored if it takes a bit longer than normal for you to get a response, we are all here to support one another and we will do whatever we can help.
                                          Phyllis  xx
DISILAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DISILAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:34pm

Hello Diane

We are soory to hear of your sad loss,as Phylis has already said we are all here after the death of a loved one. To see you still grieve after the time that has passed certainly is testament to the love you had and still have for your dear Brother..It can be so easy to say time heals but the love and loss  will never heal. As phyliss has already said it is a bit quiet at the moment but our presence of still being here is proof that there are so many good and caring people on this special place. Our story is of a daughter lost in an instant and since those terrible times back then we have been constant in our visits to this very caring site. Please feel free to talk about your brother as we all for the most part have no fear of saying what is truly in our hearts. You will find many kind people here and their words have sometimes been the only light through the darkest of times..Mum Dad
Our Precious Girl >>>  http://cheryl.hamilton.muchloved.com

Edited by DISILAIN - 01 Jul 2010 at 7:36pm
nessathree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nessathree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 9:32pm
Hi Diane welcome to much loved i am so sorry to hear of your loss. i hope you find much loved as comforting to visit as many others do as DISILAIN said. To see you still grieve after the time that has passed certainly is testament to the love you had and still have for your dear Brother the love and loss never will go away as i am learning day by day at the tragic loss of my dear beloved Brother Paul please feel free to talk about your Brother as we like you have lost a loved one who meant so much to us
My darling lil brother Paul Leon i'll never ever forget you
 Post Reply Post Reply