The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Announcements from MuchLoved » Anniversaries & Special Days
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Birthday - Event Date: 28 May 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote sueblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Birthday
    Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:24pm
Andrews' birthday - cant believe he has gone just over seven months now.  He used to say 'I'm no chicken , you know' as if to warn me he wouldnt be around for ever.  I just never believed it.  I am having a Mass for him and will do my best to remember the good times without shedding too many tears.  Its not working at the moment.
Thinking of you all,  Sue
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:30pm
Thinking of you Sue  xxxxx
IanH View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote IanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:48pm
Thinking of you as well Sue..... I know Andrew will be close to you and watching over you. Try and smile for him, he'd hate to see you cry.
God Bless
Ian x
I love you with all my heart my darling, today, tomorrow and always, your loving husband, Ian XX

My Tribute to Wend

sueblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sueblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:33pm
Thank you for your messages - I knew it would be hard but I didnt realise how hard.  I made my tea then didnt feel like eating it so the birds have got an evening meal.  I need to get some milk but seem stuck to the settee at the moment.  Couples are walking up and down the street dressed for the sunshine - Chelsea flower show is on the television but it may as well be the depths of winter for me. My brother just phoned so have had a nice chat to him.  Dont really have anything in the fridge that I can eat - will walk down to Tesco as it is a pleasant evening.  Thank you for your support.
love, Sue
sueblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sueblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:30am
Went to Mass for his birthday and a lovely lady who we always sat next to was there.  it was her birthday too, she said would he mind if she shared it ?  I said no, he would be delighted.  I am sure he sent her to sit with me because she never comes in the week.  At the end somebody mentioned it was her birthday (91) so we sang Happy Birthday to her and I sang it to her and Andrew.  It was very moving - I thought of last year when he was sat next to me and we all sang it to him.  I said to his photo this morning - I will get older but you won't - he always looked young for his years anyway.  i remember when I had to take him to A and E when he shut his finger in the car door.  The doc called us in and the first thing he said was 'You are remarkably young looking for your age'.  He always said I kept him young .  The day hasnt been too bad so far but I wont be sorry when it is over - another milestone along 'the journey'.
love, Sue
 Post Reply Post Reply