The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aysha Jane Kuddissi 22.05.19986-13.09.1986

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Angel Aysha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aysha Jane Kuddissi 22.05.19986-13.09.1986
    Posted: 12 Sep 2007 at 8:54pm
It's 20 years today my darling,
That you got your wings to fly,
To escape from the cruelty,
That ended your short life.

Aunty Carole and Nanny,
Will never understand,
Will never, EVER forget you,
Wish we could hold your hand.

It's hard for us to mention, The culprit, related by blood,
How could she have been so cruel ?
Not given you Motherley love.

We'll hold tight to your memory,
One day we'll come to you,
But until that day Aysha,
Your memory will shine on through.

Love Aunty Carole & Nan Nan (nanny) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mandy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2007 at 12:56am
Dear Carol
I cried when I looked at Ayshas tribute.  It is just beyond belief how anyone can inflict such cruelty upon another person- let alone a poor defenceless baby. I can understand your anger and frustration that your concerns went unheeded. You must have felt so powerless in the chain of events that ensued.

My son is 18 and I can still remember the maternal love and protection toward him when he was born, and still do.   Please take some comfort in the knowledge that your beautiful angel was so very loved and cherished by her aunty carol and nan nan.
Take care
Love Mandy xx 

Edited by mandy - 13 Sep 2007 at 1:09am
4100julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 4100julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2007 at 8:17am
I saw the memorial on gone to soon and my heart goes out to you and to baby Aysha i cried for her and you. What Aysha and you have suffered is beyond imagination. Thank you for telling Ayshas story. I have lit a candle for her. God Bless you. Julie
julie
mandy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2007 at 2:45am

Dear Carol

Ive posted the website www.mamaa.org on the support section of the forum.  Its a UK based charity support network which was established following the tragic death of Jamie Bulger.

Take care lovely
Mandy xx 
 Post Reply Post Reply