The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Help & Suggestions from MuchLoved Members » Have a Suggestion to make to the MuchLoved Team? » Suggested improvements for MuchLoved
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Allow PDF uploads to memorials?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote EdwardPMorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allow PDF uploads to memorials?
    Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 10:36am
Hi, first I would like to say thanks for this great service.

I would like to suggest looking into the possibility of making PDFs an option as one of the file upload types.

My case is i would like to upload the words said at my mums memorial ceremony (preformatted) for downloading by family and friends, also I would like to include the order of service, which is a mix of text, vector and raster graphics. Converting to a raster format could be an option, but for printing out by family and friends, PDF would be better (not lose quality). Copying out text into an "Event" could be another option, but would lose formatting, and is not ideal for printing.

I guess it should not be too difficult to implement; PDFs could simply be an extra file type in the "Gallery" and be linked to "Events" like photos or audio.

Best regards Ed.
muchloved View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2014 at 9:31pm
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your suggestion.
It's something we're looking at as we can see occassions such as Orders of Service, Certificate copies etc.. where this capability would help.

Technically it is really difficult to incorporate into the service unfortunately..however we are looking to see if it can be achieved one way or another,

With best regards,
Jon at MuchLoved
 Post Reply Post Reply