The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Media and Research Requests & New Initiatives » Media Interview Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Possible TV documentary about online memorials

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible TV documentary about online memorials
    Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 6:04pm
Hi everyone,

We've been approached by a TV company who are planning a documentary about the growing use of online memorials. They are hoping to speak to people who might be interested in getting involved.

We've included their introduction email (see below) and if you are interested, please call Francesca to have an initial chat.

We've had a chat with their founder Kathy O'Neil but don't know much about the project so please only get involved if it's something you find of benefit or interest.

Hoping that you're well and with kind regards as always,

Jonathan Davies
Trustee, MuchLoved Charitable Trust

My name is Francesca and I'm currently researching a TV documentary about online memorials.

The project is in its early stages and at this point I'm gathering information and trying to source people who are providing or using these services.

I would greatly appreciate a few moments of your time to have a chat about this by phone or email. Of course all correspondence is confidential, and there would be no obligation to be further involved.

Many thanks,
Francesca Ali Mirza

Email:    researcher@zkktv.com
Phone:  0207 482 6180
Mob:      07901872650
http://www.zkktv.com
 Post Reply Post Reply