The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Neglected

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote nhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neglected
    Posted: 27 May 2016 at 8:48pm
Hi , I am nhoj. I have recently lost my husband, last year 06/11/2015 , he died in Hospital, A&E Department. He was a recovering Head and Neck cancer, and was happy to be alive. My husband had Lymphedema, a swelling under his chin, neck. It has caused my husband a great deal of agony. He was always, pointing it out. We have been ignored by the NHS Trust. He was not even offered a Treatment, to see a Lymphedema clinic. But,this is not it . When my husband died, the hospital had tampered with his Feeding Peg, but denied it, until today. They have tried to make out of me an mental person, but does not work. Basically, disrespectful towards my bereavement. My husband has been abused. I wouldn't write this and posting it , if I were not fit . I am hurting, and do have still two teenagers to looking after. Both of my kids, saw the photo of my husbands state and their dad. You wouldn't think,that someone can do such a horrible thing to an vulnerable cancer patient. John, was the end of the day, still the weakest link out of all of us. You , may like to comment on it . Nhjo
 Post Reply Post Reply