The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with the loss of your Partner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The loss of my husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote nhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The loss of my husband
    Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 10:20am
Hello, i am nhoj, ( Anke ), it has been since November , 06, 2015 , a horrible time for me.
The tragedy is , it was not to be expected. John, my husband , had cancer of the mouth, diagnosed November 2014, and had his surgery , 03.12/2014.

He mad good recovery, apart from the Lymphedema, which was not looked after.

Well, he was neglected,and things are made by the NHS worse.

I am griefing , and find such people, not funny and likeable, who done that to my husband.

I lost the man of my life, and can do with this , when people, doing more harm  to my bereaved situation.
It is not right to say , things like that and how my husband was treated, was not acceptable.

And why people , trying to tell me it is not worth it to bring here truly justice, i do not want to know.

John's death could have been preventable, and this is not only the fact. even if there were a chance he might had a re accorance,it would not make any sense to dropp everthing to help.

I am he was not even to a Lymphedema clinic referral , straight after his first and last Surgery. No support given, and John was noticed that himself. He began to doupt in about his treatment and was mistrusting the medical proffesionals.

last but not least , i believe my husband and myself, and that will be not changing.

On top i get mental terror, by others, to laugh it down.

You can see, once you got no respect to the living, you got no resepct to the death and their bereavet families , which is myself , the wife of my husband and my two kids.

i am ashamed of such people and to be honest, i wish them the same what happend to my husband, to struggle with breath, and gasping for air.

You , in the community find that may a bit strange, to read that , but you may understand that .

I do not misunderstand things like that, and i am not going to either. It is my husband , John, not other's  i help.

nhoj

Post Reply Post Reply