The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » suicide
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My sister hung herself 1 year anniversary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Betterisr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My sister hung herself 1 year anniversary
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 9:26am
On March 14th 2016, my sister hung herself, just 6 weeks after losing our father to cancer. Her 17 year old daughter found her. I have been wearing a scarf of hers all day that still smells like her. She was the strongest and smartest out out all my siblings and never expressed suicidal thoughts. She had 3 beautiful kids, ages 5-17. Her now 18 year old daughter has obviously been devastated like we all are and will not talk about it. The older two kids lost their dad to colin cancer 9 years ago, so for my sis to abandon them is unthinkable and tragic. I love her and miss her and my father so much. I have only had nightmares regarding death since they passed. I wish so badly they would at least visit in a dream. I'm tired of dreams of the skeletal form my father became and images of hanging. I have had to take anti anxiety meds to sleep. Our father and my sister were the ones that brought our family together. Everything feels broken now.

Edited by Betterisr - 15 Mar 2017 at 9:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply