The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

my son

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote keenan-24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my son
    Posted: 20 Nov 2007 at 3:17pm
i lost my son 21 years ago to cot death i can not get over what has happened and a day dosnt go by that i think about him i talk to alot of people about him but they say i should be over it my son died at six months and four days old i blame my self if i didnt put him in the cot it wouldnt of happened
by carol keenan

Edited by keenan-24 - 20 Nov 2007 at 3:17pm
bubbas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bubbas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2007 at 6:22pm
Im sorry for your loss but if you dont mind me asking what is cot?
emma light View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote emma light Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2007 at 11:50am

Cot death is another name for s.i.d.s. sudden infant death syndrome. I think its called that because it occurs when the baby goes to sleep and doesnt wake up so it is assumed the baby would be in a cot (crib, cradle) xx

Edited by emma light - 06 Dec 2007 at 12:10pm
Justin's Mom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Justin's Mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2007 at 8:06am
I am so sorry for your loss .  You will never forget him, he was your sweet baby boy.   It is not your fault, it was no one's fault.

bubbas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bubbas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2007 at 12:41pm
oh wow i never heard of that my baby was asleep also im here if you need to talk God bless

jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 11:06am
Its hard enough to deal with your loss without blaming yourself too.  You are not to blame, it was a very sad tragedy.   Im sure you would never have put your son in any deliberate danger, how was you to know this tragedy was going to happen.  I am so very sorry for your loss, and maybe he was too good to be in this not so nice world.  He is in a better place and free from any pain or harm.
Jodie
 Post Reply Post Reply