The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New here, my son was murdered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote threp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here, my son was murdered
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:39am
hi robbin

i know exactly how you feel ,,your not on your own,,people are not imune from death they think they are,, i am also angry ,,it dosent make sense to me and you i could understand if they where bad lads ,but they wasnt that what hutrs so much,, sorry from 1 good mum to another , take care anita
threp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote threp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 12:58am
hi phyillis

met another mum tonight in the pub where i drink, she lost her son in an RTA 2 weeks ago i didnt know her son, but she knew my mum and sister from bingo, and her best friend worked with my mum for the past ten years before she retired at 65,,his girlfriend sat there holding his unborn baby feeling him kick, without the joy ov what a young mum should feel, joe was 26 he loved motor bikes, i didnt know the lad but the friday before he died he sat on my car bonnet? which is also a golf, but i drive very carefully, but give a child a car it like givin a kitten a loaded gun, and thats what hurts that mother who bought her son that tried to keep him a child, and act like one , instead of making him a man, two weeks before conor was murdered, i checked the history on his pc, he had been looking at the armed forces? am also one of 7 and i remember my dad beating my mum black and blue , but has he got older he mellowed only because he was scared of my brothers, who got taller , and when i pulled him he said i was talking sh*t , but i seen him headbut my mam kick us kick the dog i respect him though cause he never left us, but i hate him because he hit my mum, i seen my mum get a lot of good hidings my eldest sister knows more because shes ten years older , dont know why am waffling  ? think i read some of your thoughts, my mam also went to jail for shop liffting for her kids , whats all that about ? take care phyliss

anita
Hope4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hope4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:16am
I am so sorry for the losses of your loved ones through the evil and disgusting behaviour which took your loved ones away from you all,I hope each and everyone of them pay for what they did !! My heart goes out to you all xxxx
Forever in my heart and thoughts 'Mum and Dad'. xxxx
maureen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote maureen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:16am
hello micki its so sad to hear of your son at such a young age my daughter was murdered at the hands of another susan was only 21 she just turned that 4 mths before this is my first time on hear i found it by chance and its the first time i have been able to chat to anyone properly about her death since she was taken from me 5 yrs ago miss her so much
susan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123