The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New here, my son was murdered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here, my son was murdered
    Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 7:41pm
my heart goes out to you all take care emma
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
Carm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 10:56pm
My heart goes out to Everyone, I know how you feel, but not as a mother.  Justice to me is just a word, because this so called Justice does nothing to alleviate the pain.  Once mankinds justice is served you're still left hurting and wondering why.  Yeah, the person that did the killing may go to prison, may even get life, but your special person, your loved one is still gone forever.  May God have mercy on us ALL.
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 11:31pm
Hi Colin, I'm  so sorry about what happened to your son, I  can understand your anger, my son was killed in a car crash in 1993 he was serving with the royal engineers in Germany at the time, him and his friend had been out for the night with their girlfriends in Hamburg, they were heading back to barracks and were offered a lift from another soldier from the same regiment , who we discovered later had a reputation for reckless driving , however after only being in his car less than 10 minutes he lost control and collided with a articulated lorry, all three boys died at the scene. I know this lad did not mean to kill my son, like those boys did to your son and I can't imagine how angry you must feel, and I can understand how you will never be able to forgive them, these people who say you should forgive have obviously never had their child taken from them at the hands of someone else, I tried really hard for many years not to blame or hate the driver, but as the time went on and the realisation of how much he has destroyed my family, I dont think I will ever forgive him.
I know he was killed to and maybe that was better for me as I don't think I could have coped if he had survived, knowing he had killed my son and he was still out there living his life, I think I would have hunted him down.
So Colin I hope you get the justice you are looking for,  Take care, Phyllis. 

Leilani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Leilani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:10am
Hello Micki..I'm Leilani.I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son..I understand what you feel.I loss my boyfriend last April 13. because of the motorcycle accident..It's been one month since he's gone but, It seems just yesterday for me..It's really hard for me to accept that he's gone because we have a lot of plans already..let's get all strength from God and from the people here who also lost their loved ones..I will pray for the your son..Just always keep in touch ok.. God bless you always!
"I will always be in love with you and I will always miss you..I hope to see you soon.."
http://danilo.dolorito.muchloved.com
threp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote threp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 4:59pm
hi

my names anita my son was murdered, his name was conor james black he was lured to his death by a coward at age 16 on august the 16th 2008 he was an only child his father died 8 years ago, the other youth was shane boyd was convicted of his murder this year in febuary to 11years life sentance he stabbed my son in the back after texting him of a girls phone he had stolen, he was surrouded by 5 other teenagers who killed him for fun , after he was stabbed in the back shane boyd then stood in the street and shouted he was the man,  shane boyd had breached an asbo order several times , his older brother davey boyd was convicted for holding knifes to peoples throats in a number of seperate robberys, his cousin harry boyd and john boyd also, 3 other teenagers walked free of his murder on lack of evidence so i know how you feel , where is my justice and my sons justice , manchester city council had evicted the family from the manchester area but where given a private house a mile from where i live in middleton which was up to a few years ago manchester but changed to rochdale , i feel manchester city council should also be charged with his murder for failing to protect my son from this family who came from dublin in ireland, for the same reasons they had to leave ireland.
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 10:40pm
Hi Anita, I would like to welcome you to much loved and to say how sorry I am for your loss, I cannot begin to understand how you must be feeling, to know that someone else deliberately took the life of your child must be the worst thing to deal with, my son was killed in a car crash, him and his mate had taken a lift from another lad in the same regiment as them, they knew his reputation and their friends told them not to go in his car but they wouldn't listen they were meeting girls in Hamburg and this boy was the only one with a car going to Hamburg that night, this lad lost control at high speed and ploughed into an articulated lorry killing himself and my son and his mate, that was bad enough to handle , but for you knowing that that boy had no regard for your son's life and bragged about what he done must make it even harder,  please feel free to leave a post  or join in any of the others, the forum has been quite  quiet recently but someone will get back to you, we will all do whatever we can to help and support you.    Take  care,   Phyllis x

you are welcome to visit my son's tribute, just click on the link below.
threp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote threp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 11:18am
hi phyllis

thanks for the reply clicked on to your sons jp site he looks so strong ,, and hansome ,, the songs made me cry straight away but it dosnt take much these days,, but i cry in private behind closed doors away from the world,, am still learning how to use this site,, i feel a bit better today now the weekends over ,,but like i said another stabbing in oldham 3 miles away on a bus,, going on to conors facebook site to see him,   take care

anita
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 2:13pm
Hi Anita , thanks for visiting JPs site, I had a look at the press reports on Connor and at the videos on U tube He was a good looking young lad and looked so full of life, it must be a comfort to know so many people love and miss him, it never fails to amaze me how so many young people have so little regard for life, then there are the ones like Connors friends who have payed such wonderful tributes to him in the videos and the words of the songs they have written for him. I am so sorry this has happened to you and I wish there was something I could do or say that would ease your pain but nothing will do that, the pain will never truly go away and the tears will always come, other people say, you have to move on, time heals, or you should be getting over it, but they haven't a clue,  in some ways time does heal, but you will never "get over it" but you will find a way of living with it, it will become a part of who you are, your life will move on and the  memories of how he passed will slowly begin to be taken over by the  happier times you spent with him , but as a mother you will always ache for your child.  JP has been gone almost 16yrs and my life has changed so much in that time ,but he is still my first thought in the morning and my last one at night and that will never change, and I wouldn't want it to, I like all mothers who have lost a child will carry this grief for the rest of our lives, but that is a price we will gladly pay for having known them and loving them.
                                                                    Phyllis  x
threp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote threp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 4:07pm
hi phyllis

thanks for the reply, bet your wondering why i write in blue,? because its the way i feel,,the press mentioned a xbox ,, which was made up, conor owned 2 xboxes and they where both chipped,, and old on and a new one,,the steet on which that scum family lived on for the past 7 years and terrorised an whole neighbourhood by robbing there homes and cars and bullying other familys , the house prices in area which people and worked and paid for all there lives are now worthless ,,about 250 homes have been pulled down because of one scumbag family, they have not only hurt me but the whole of north manchester,,it makes me so mad and angry,,that they where aloud to carry on this way,,my sisters had bricks threw through her windows 3 days after the sentance was passed her ten year old son was on the floor reading a comic when the glass flew over his head the abulance crew had to take the glass out of his hair,,nothing was done the police took the bricks away that was the last she heard,,the easiest thing in the world for me to do but be to kill the whole family but i am not a murderer, hopefully karma will come there way ,  sooner or later,,, conor was murdered because he was well liked,,he been in college since he was 14 learning to be a carpenter ,,just like jesus was crucified,,for being popular so was conor,  i know i will never get over this or his auntys and cousins he was a big part in there lives too, i miss him getting in bed in the mornings for his 5 minute cuddle even though he towered over me hed squeeze me so tight i couldnt breath,, he followed me every where his mates would laugh at him cause he rather come with me,, we went to majorca for his 16th last april , which still seems like yesterday ,,people ask me if am allright i say no am not,,am never going to be allright ,,we know the ache will never subside ,,but i hold my head high to be proud of conor and the love we shared,, i would rather be in my shoes than mo boyds shoes the herion addict waste of space hag who bred the evil children ,,who are a curse on society,,knowing my son was raised properly to love and care with respect for his self and others and most of all respect for life, and never stole anything he didnt need to i work all he had to do was ask,,, i was a good single parent,, mo boyd and husband bred horrible evil children,,the more i hear about that family the anger becomes stronger,,only heard the other day shane use to have a staff bull terrior wen he was about 7 he use to set it on other kids a local shop keeper told me,, think have carried on a bit today but writing comes hard most days because my concenrtration his crap since his murder,, the tablets am on effect my memory too,,
thanks for listening  take care anita
Phyllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phyllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:04am
Hi Anita, I can see from your post how angry you are, and quite rightly so, I think anyone would feel the same in the circumstances, I know that when JP died I tried really hard not to be angry with the lad that was driving the car I tried to convince myself he was just a stupid young lad with a high powered car he couldn't control, and sadly he not only killed himself but my son and his friend to, I even contacted his mum and stayed in touch with her for a couple of years but the more she told me about her son the angrier I got with him and her, he was only 19 and had been in trouble on several occassions for driving recklessly she said she continually warned him but he wouldn't listen, but knowing what he was like she then bought him the car he was killed in for his birthday, which in my eyes makes her just as guilty as him, why would any mother buy her child a car when she knew how careless he was, (it was a Golf  GTI ) she said that the night the army chapped her door to tell her about the crash it came as no surprise as she always knew that day would come. then she told me that on the day my son was buried it was her daughters 18th birthday and they had a party for her and her and her husband bought her a new car, a Golf GTI,  I was so shocked , how could she do that,( the day after her sons funeral and the same type of car,) to this day I cannot walk passed one of those cars I cross the road to avoid them, I was so shocked  at her attitude I put the phone down and haven't spoken to her since, like you I brought my kids up on my own and like you I think I made a damn good job of it, we didn't have much and I always had to work hard, but they were brought up to respect others, and to be productive members of society and they have always worked for what they wanted. where as that other lad came from money and always had everything put on a plate for him, and obviously had no respect for the lives of others, I try not to think to much about him as he is not worth the energy it would take from me to be angry all the time, I just know that for my sanity I am glad he did not survive as I would have never rested until I had justice for my son.  Anita all I can say is that the lad who murdered Connor will do his sentence and maybe , hopefully, one day he will meet his match and justice will be served ,if not in this life then certainly in the next.
   My thoughts are with you and your family, I cannot imagine the torment you are in,      Take care  Anita,      Love  Phyllis  x 

Edited by Phyllis - 10 Jun 2009 at 12:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>