The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New here, my son was murdered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Justin's Mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here, my son was murdered
    Posted: 07 Dec 2007 at 8:05am
Hello,
My name is Micki and I am new here. My son, Justin, was killed by the hands of another on November 2, 07. 5 weeks ago today. He was shot at close range from behind, 6 times. He was only 25 yrs old, married only 16 months with a 2 yr old daughter. She turned 2 last Sunday, he only spent one birthday with his beloved little girl.  His life was just truly beginning a new chapter for him, they were so happy.  He is my only son, my firstborn. He leaves behind 3 sisters (4 actually- my ex-husband has a daughter too) My youngest is only 4, she won't even remember all the time she spent with him. He adored her, and my 2nd youngest turned 8 since his death. They were buddies, she would go spend the weekend with Justin and his wife every once in a while. He was in the room when she was born. I am feeling so lost, angry, alone. I am so scared of the future, that every day I have to wake up knowing he is gone. And I picture how he died, it just kills me. He was truly a special boy, always was from day one. Kind and sensitive, always looking for the best in others. Patient and forgiving. So loved.
I will miss him forever, and I just want him to let me know he is okay, at peace. I know those he left behind are not.
Thanks for listening ,
Micki  - Justin's mom

Edited by Justin's Mom - 07 Dec 2007 at 8:21am
Micki, loving mom to Justin
3.31.82 - 11.02.07
www.justin.muchloved.com/app/?
emma light View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote emma light Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2007 at 1:07pm
Thinking of you honey sorry for you loss xx
KevF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KevF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2007 at 9:50am
Dear Micki

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Although I didn't know Justin, he sounds like a really lovely guy.

I extend to your family my warmest wishes as you all try to come to terms with what has happened.

Kevin X 

Ne'er weep for me,beloved one. I am the wind that ruffles your hair on a breezy day. I am the sunlight filling your eyes when you smile.I am here with you all the time my love. I am with you.
duncanchele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote duncanchele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2007 at 7:00am
Micki,
i am so sorry for the loss of Justin, he sounded like a lovely kind man. I am sure Justin is ok where he is, and will be watching you, his sisters, his wife and little girl.

My boyfriend died in August 07 and we have a son who will be 2 in January and i know its the hardest thing for you and his wife to come to terms with knowing that he only had one Christmas with his little girl, one Birthday, and so on. It Hurts!! and i can say i Hurt more than iv ever hurt in my entire life.
Your son was killed in cold blood and i hope and pray that they catch the B******d if they haven't already and let him rot!

You take care Micki.
I am here if you ever need to talk.

Love Chele   x
xxemmaxx View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2007 at 12:26pm
i havnt herd from you in a while hunny how are you how is your niece thinking of you all love emma
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
lencol1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lencol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2007 at 8:00am
hi micki,
my son was gunned down as well ,so i know how you are feeling,i left england the same hour i heard that was 6 months ago and im still here ,the police knew the same night who did it ,but are being paid off,such is the coruption here,but now i have loaded all the bases ,and i am going to hit 2 home runs,what ever i do i will never see my son again ,but just make it easier to live with my self.these animals tied to kill me but just hit the car,the embassy are a waste of time,but im here for as long as it takes ,and that could just be 3 hours ,as that was the time i last was on the internet with my son ,3 hours later i got the call.my heart goes out to you and justin,you still have part of justin in his bueatiful girl,my son was about to get married ,since i have been here i have done the web site
http://elton-cunliffe.muchloved.com
but only with what people are sending me ,every thing is at home.if i ever get back there.you take care ,thinking of you.
colin.
xxemmaxx View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2008 at 5:39pm
this is a terribly bad thing to happen i hope whoever did this will be punished.what i  do know for a fact is that you are not alone, your younget is very young but no way does this mean she will not remember her big brother and neither will his daughter. in time you will start to heal and you will be able to keep his memory alive.  i no its not the same as having him there but there will be stories picture and lots of things you can do  to keep his memory alive for those who did not get the chance to no him longer.  you stay strong and take care. maybe you can start a book for the children where you and freinds of his or family can write anything they remember down for them no matter how short or silly there are memories can fade but there are ways to keep them alive. use the memorial website too i hope this helps hunny always here if you need a chat love emmaxxxxxxx

Edited by xxemmaxx - 03 Jan 2008 at 5:41pm
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
Carm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2008 at 1:08am
Hello Micki, 

Sorry about your loss, my fiance was murdered in January '07 his murderer was sentenced to life in prison.  Hold on sweetie, it's so hard, and he was his mother's oldest, and 10 mos later she lost her other son.  Pray,Pray & Pray.
ROBBIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ROBBIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 4:17am
HELLO....MY NAME IS ROBBIN AND MY SON DOUGIE WAS MURDERED ON JAN 16TH 2008...HE WAS 21 YRS OLD...HE WOULD HAVE TURNED 22 ON JAN 18TH...HE WAS SHOT 3 TIMES AT CLOSE RANGE BY A PERSON HE DIDNT KNOW.....I'M SO ANGRY AND SAD ...IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M FEELING...I'M HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE....MY SON WAS SUCH A GOOD PERSON...HE ALWAYS WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE...HE HAD SUCH A GREAT PERSONALITY ...I KNOW I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME...IT'S JUST NOT FAIR
lencol1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lencol1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2008 at 6:57am
well it has taken me 8 months for some kind of justice for my son,2 down ,one more to go,but the trigger animal is now on the other side.but his killers now know just what it was like for my son,they went down same way ,same street ,not 30 yards from where they shot my son.the 3rd one thinks hes been lucky ,he is coming out of hospital ,but i still got his first class ticket to the underworld.he will get it spacial delivery.and all those that say god and for givenness. i say where was this so called god for my son,and i for give nothing.
http://elton-cunliffe.muchloved.com/

Edited by lencol1 - 17 Mar 2008 at 7:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>