The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » The MuchLoved Help Files » Creating a Tribute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Creating a tribute for more than one person

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote muchloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating a tribute for more than one person
    Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 12:47pm
I would like to create my Tribute for more than one person. Can I?

This is absolutely fine to do and can we apologise that the 'Tribute Create' process does not yet make this completely clear.

Below are some helpful tips if you want to do this, based on creating an example joint tribute to David and Sarah Peters:

a) Is your Tribute to someone male or female?
Please choose either option as this will not affect your tribute.

b) Adding a First and Family Name
Please enter whatever you want as this can be changed later
e.g.
First Name:  David and Sarah
Family Name: Peters

c) Any Nickname to use?
Please enter one if you wish if your tribute is for a group of people. For example there is a tribute for young babies where the nickname 'our little angels' has been chosen.

d) Place of Birth and Dates of Birth and Death
Please leave these blank as they will not affect your tribute.

e) Tribute options - web address
A suggested website name is always provided (taken from the family name details you provided earlier) but you will probably want to change this.
For example you might choose davidandsarah.muchloved.com or thepetersfamily.muchloved.com
The choice is totally up to you but please note that you can always change your website address later on in your Tribute Settings.

f) Create a Tribute - Final Steps
You can then upload a photo and add your details as Tribute Guardian. There should be no particular considerations needed here.

Once Your Tribute has been created
You can add and amend anything you want via your Tribute Settings such as your Tribute home page title and choice of design. All content can be amended by you at any time to ensure you are able to create exactly the type and style of Tribute website that you want.

I hope this information helps and we have added some links below to a few public tributes to groups of people in order to show how others have set up such tribute sites,

Example Tribute sites:

Edited by muchloved - 12 May 2014 at 6:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply