The MuchLoved Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » A place to talk with other MuchLoved members » Dealing with a specific cause of death » murder or manslaughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

sally ann

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxemmaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sally ann
    Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 11:59pm
i just want to say that i am really sadened by the recent news of sally ann and praise the judge for his verdict hope she will now rest in peace and her mother will find some peace in her heart. god bless her family and may her killer rot in jail emma
my sister hung herself on 1st june 07, her heart stopped on 14th june. i wish to help myself and others and to get through this bad time one day.
louby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote louby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 7:34pm
hi i watched the programme on sally ann, and i was horrified.  i lost my brother around the same time he was murdered but ifeel that im so alone i was in care from a young age and my bro and i were seperated but got together when our mum died he had his problems but we had each other and our family wouldnt really help me i dealtwitheverything myself and so many times iv just wanted to scream at people but would that help? every day that passes is no easier and from the day i got told of his murder the sick knot in my tummy has not gone. pleas  contact me if you want just to have someone is better than nothing xx if not i hope you are holding up and surviving!!
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 10:54am
Hi there

Your story is really sad.  You obviously have not had an easy life and to lose your brother like that is heartbreaking.  I hope you have found peace in your life and are dealing with his loss
Jodie
 Post Reply Post Reply