MuchLoved Newsletter Editions
MuchLoved Newsletter – February 2009
Your MuchLoved Newsletter
Welcome to our February newsletter and hopefully to less snow and an increase in temperatures, although we have to admit it was a lot of fun sledging and building snowmen!
Best wishes Sally & Jon
This month we welcome…
Lizzie Bond, Fundraising Administrator from Headway said “We are delighted to have the opportunity to work with Muchloved and offer our supporters a unique opportunity to create beautiful and lasting tributes”
Please keep us informed
We really recommend having one nominated person responsible for liasing with and thanking tribute creators. They would also act as a Muchloved Champion and be able to answer questions from users about creating their tribute and setting up donations to charity. Please let us know who your nominated person is or register a change of person simply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact your Fundraisers
Did you know the contact details for tribute creators are available in your online Muchloved Partner area. If you need your login and password resent, please just email us.
To view your fundraisers details do the following:
- Click on Reports tab
- Click on View Your Muchloved Active Fundraisers Report
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a table, detailing all tributes created that have chosen to fundraise for you including their contact details
- Click on the export button and save into an appropriate file on your system
You now have the contact details of your tribute creators and can start to communicate and build relationships.
Good Luck with your fundraising.
Would you like to know more?
We offer you a 15 minute phone demonstration to re-familiarise yourself or train a new colleague with Muchloved’s great functionality. Just email us to book a time.
What a wonderful way to honor our deceased loved ones. It is a comfort knowing that there is a place to pay tribute to my deceased husband. Monique McLean
This site gives me daily comfort; I think you all did a wonderful thing in doing this!! Thank you very much. Paula Edwards
Public or Private
All Muchloved tributes are initially set to private, meaning no one else can access it. Once authenticated the tribute creator can change this setting and make it public, allowing it to be viewed by anyone. However, if the creator wishes it to be kept private but would like friends and family to visit a secure email invitation can be sent via the tribute invitation manager facility.
In Celebration Giving
Are you interested in developing an In Celebration Strategy
Much Loved People offer a comprehensive, modularised solution to In Celebration Giving. There are currently 3 In Celebration solutions – iCards, iBooks and Giving Heart. Each one can be branded for individual charities to run within their own website and payment mechanisms, with minimum cost and a very fast implementation. The benefits include:
- Collecting contact information through numerous opt in opportunities
- Additional revenue for supporters using iCards and iBooks
- Maximising the value of authenticated donations in lieu of gifts by donating “virtual gifts”
- Support for Fund Raisers to increase the amount they raise by using online literature with links directly to the Charity website
- Available now for implementation and rebranding
Call Viviane Morris 020 8346 7143